All of us want sparkling white teeth! With so many whitening teeth systems and methods that are popping out the market, internet and news you may be in fuzzy! You may want to choose the cheapest and safest teeth whitening. Consulting the competent dentist and reliable dental clinic that is expert in cosmetic dentistry is indispensable.
In Australia, and even around the world, tooth whitening is one of the most requested cosmetic dental procedures. People tend to spend a lot of money just to achieve sparkling pearly white teeth. However there are some of effective home remedies which one can avail. There are also natural teeth whitening tips that you can apply. Here are some of those natural ways of getting your teeth maintain its white shade and at least 1 shade better.
- Chewing Gums with Xylitol – helps prevent the plaque to increases as it adds to the saliva production
- Hydrogen Peroxide –mouthwash with the peroxide solution mixed water
- Charcoal –gently rub on the surface of the teeth. After rinsing with water, do a normal brushing of the teeth
- Cheese – eating this protects the tooth enamel
- Baking Soda – mixed with toothpaste effectively remove the stain of teeth
- Vegetables and Fruits –some raw veg and fruits remove stain. Among them includes the apples, carrots, raw celery, strawberries and orange peels can be used to polish your teeth
The natural way of whitening teeth can be superficial and will not take your teeth’s white color for a long period of time. Though these are a bit cheap and can easily be bough to supermarket and pharmacy stores. For more improved shade of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry procedures are more effective to lighten up your teeth up to 11 shades. Sometimes too, these natural methods cannot remove the difficult stains caused by smoking tobacco, regular drinking of coffee, tea, red wine and colored drinks as well as foods. With this, it is advisable to look for the service of professional dentist that can also provide a natural way, non-peroxide procedure to teeth whitening.